søndag 15. januar 2012

Happy birthday... again

Another really pink birthday card from me today. I just finished it, and fosterson will give it to a girl in his class later today.

I had a complete creative blackout on this card. Probably because i HAD to finish it right now! But - Sketch Saturday came to my rescue with a lovely sketch. Yay!





Size:
6" x 6"
Paper:
Cardstock: nature
DPs from Magnolia
Ink:
Archival ink - jet black
Stamps:
Magnolia
Colouring:
Distress inks
Other:
Spellbinder dies, stickles - thistle, liquid pearls - white, border-die from Magnolia, pearls, white feather, doily-die from Cheery Lynn, cheesecloth, crackle paint - picket fence, alphabet stickers, flowers from WOC, ribbon.

Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* TOMIC - monochromatic pink + bow
* Sketch Saturday - sketch #190
* Wild Orchid Challenges - anything goes

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my wow! You did such an amzing job with the layout! And your colors are perfect, great detail too! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    SvarSlett
  2. What a lovely romantic and pretty card you have made!
    The feather behind the flowers make it look so soft and smooth!
    Thanks for joning us at Tomic!
    Hugs Lillemor

    SvarSlett