onsdag 29. februar 2012

Wedding - white on white

Last week a co-worker asked me if I could make a wedding card for a wedding she's invited to. I haven't made many weddingcards, so I jumped at the chance.

Here's what I came up with. Not really original, but I've wanted to make a card like this for a while, as I think they look so nice.





Size:
5" x 5"
Paper:
Cardstock: white
Ink:
Memento - rich cocoa, distress - fired brick
Stamps:
Stempelglede
Other:
Spellbinder dies, two different punches from Martha Stewart, glimmermist - marshmallow, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, pearls

Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - white on white (it says they tolerate a bit of colour, so I hope my touch of red passes...)
* Wild Orchid Crafts - white + 1 colour (mine's red)

2 kommentarer:

  1. oh totally gorgeous thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have a software give away too if you are interested :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh my word this is stunning I love all of the elements they are so complimentary,its just perfect for our WOW challenge

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and we hope to see you next week,

    Good Luck with the challenge

    Hugs Bridget :0) x
    SCSC DT

    SvarSlett