Image from Tickled Pink, friend-sentiment from Whimsy Stamps. Leaf-die from Cheery Lynn. Butterflie-dies from Magnolia.
The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. They were white, and I've coloured them with my Distress Markers - victorian velvet, and sprayed some glimmermist - marshmallow on them.
Charm, pearls and ribbon has unknown origin :p
I've used the beautiful new papers from Maja Design.
The inside. The flower used is from Prima. I can't remember where I bought the pink lace...
The tag. The backside looks exactly the same, but with space to write a personal greeting. Text-stamp from Norsk Stempelblad.
A closeup of my first attempt to use my brand new Distress Markers! I'm in loooove with these markers already. I bought the full set, and I'll never regret buying these. So much fun colouring :)
Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Delightful Challenges - add ribbon
* Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Girlie time
* CES Challenge blog - anything goes
* Wild Orchid Craft Challenge - anything goes
* Scrapperiket - fugler/sommerfugler (jeg har brukt sommerfugler)
* Anonyme Scrappere - bruk blomster og bånd
* Cardmaking Mamas - flowers