fredag 18. mai 2012

Tickled pink birthday

My daughter needed a card for a friend today, and this bookcard is what I came up with. Used one of my new stamps from Tickled Pink Stamps.

 Image from Tickled Pink, friend-sentiment from Whimsy Stamps. Leaf-die from Cheery Lynn. Butterflie-dies from Magnolia. 
The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. They were white, and I've coloured them with my Distress Markers - victorian velvet, and sprayed some glimmermist - marshmallow on them.
Charm, pearls and ribbon has unknown origin :p
I've used the beautiful new papers from Maja Design. 
 The inside. The flower used is from Prima. I can't remember where I bought the pink lace...
 The tag. The backside looks exactly the same, but with space to write a personal greeting. Text-stamp from Norsk Stempelblad. 
A closeup of my first attempt to use my brand new Distress Markers! I'm in loooove with these markers already. I bought the full set, and I'll never regret buying these. So much fun colouring :)



Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Delightful Challenges - add ribbon
* Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Girlie time
* CES Challenge blog - anything goes
* Wild Orchid Craft Challenge - anything goes
* Scrapperiket - fugler/sommerfugler (jeg har brukt sommerfugler)
* Anonyme Scrappere - bruk blomster og bånd
* Cardmaking Mamas - flowers

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is a stunning card. The pastel pink is perfect with this image. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at Delightful Sketches

    SvarSlett
  2. Ååå, så lekkert! Og nydelig fargelegging!! Du behersker virkelig alle fargeleggingsteknikker like bra, dette har du virkelig talent for. Dette var garantert det flotteste kortet bursdagsbarnet fikk på dagen sin :-)

    Håper du har en kjempefin helg!

    Klem :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. This is gorgeous, so glad you could share it with us at CMM's this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelig kort :-) Tusen takk for at du deltar i Scrapperiket sin utfordring, og lykke til! DT Heidi

    SvarSlett