Oh, I enjoyed making this card! I've been thinking about it for a while, and contrary to the mothersday cards I made this weekend (which definitely didn't turn out the way I wanted them to), this one came pretty darn close to what I had in mind. Yay!
I've been longing to make a card with Kenny K images, as I love them. And for my husband I think Sexy Cupid is perfect...
I took the pictures before writing to my hubby - because that's a secret well kept between the two of us ;)
6" x 6"
Cardstock: black, white and red
DPs from Magnolia and Papirdesign
Memento - tuxedo black
Kenny K digistamp and sentiment from NSS. Cornerstamp from Lily of the Valley
Cheery Lynn Dies, MS punch, black ribbon, white feather, magnolia swirl die, flowers from WOC, stickles - star dust, liquid pearl - white opal, glimmermist - marshmallow and pearls.
Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Kenny K - 3 red hearts
* Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - red, white and black with texture (I hope my heart-doily qualifies...)
* Delightful challenges - Love
* Fussy and fancy friday challenge - with all my love
* Papirdokkene - vi viser kjærlighet
* Creatalicious challenges - LOVE (with punched border, ribbon, flowers and bling)