mandag 12. mars 2012

Karens Doodles - something special

Recently, I won a challenge over at Nordsalten Hobbyclub (yay!). The prize were 3 digistamps of my choice from Karens Doodles. And wow - it wasn't easy to choose among all her lovely digistamps! Except for one - I knew I had to have it.

And I've used that image to make a card now. The challenge over at Karens Doodles this week, is "Something special". I've made a birthday card to my husband - because he's special to me <3. He's my personal car-fixer, and that's why I just HAD to have this stamp. It's absolutely perfect. And he liked it too!


 Isn't this image awesome? I fell instantly in love with it, but I guess I'm biased towards oil, grease and dirty work-clothes :p

Size:
6" x 6"
Paper:
Cardstock: nature and brown
DPs from Papirdesign
Ink:
Memento - tuxedo black
Stamps:
Karens Doodles, norsk stempelblad
Colouring:
Promarkers
Other:
Tim Holtz dies, gears, tickets, 7gypsies brads, distress stain (used on the tag and the hardware findings from TH), pearls, buttons

Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Karens Doodles Challenge blog - something special

4 kommentarer:

  1. Really great card!!! Love it!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles this time... nice to see you've used a Karen's Doodles Digi!!!
    Good luck...

    SvarSlett
  2. Så stilig kort og et herlig motiv som passer perfekt!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Karen`s Doodles og lykke til!

    Klem,Kari :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Gratulerer så mye med velfortjent seier! Så kult motiv, det må jeg nesten få tak i også :-) Kjempeflott fargelegging, og som vanlig utsøkte detaljer!

    Klem :-)

    SvarSlett
  4. fab card, thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles :)

    SvarSlett