mandag 12. mars 2012

Karens Doodles - something special

Recently, I won a challenge over at Nordsalten Hobbyclub (yay!). The prize were 3 digistamps of my choice from Karens Doodles. And wow - it wasn't easy to choose among all her lovely digistamps! Except for one - I knew I had to have it.

And I've used that image to make a card now. The challenge over at Karens Doodles this week, is "Something special". I've made a birthday card to my husband - because he's special to me <3. He's my personal car-fixer, and that's why I just HAD to have this stamp. It's absolutely perfect. And he liked it too!


 Isn't this image awesome? I fell instantly in love with it, but I guess I'm biased towards oil, grease and dirty work-clothes :p

Size:
6" x 6"
Paper:
Cardstock: nature and brown
DPs from Papirdesign
Ink:
Memento - tuxedo black
Stamps:
Karens Doodles, norsk stempelblad
Colouring:
Promarkers
Other:
Tim Holtz dies, gears, tickets, 7gypsies brads, distress stain (used on the tag and the hardware findings from TH), pearls, buttons

Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Karens Doodles Challenge blog - something special

5 kommentarer:

  1. Awesome card! LOVE IT! I love seeing Karen's Doodles out there, you have done a great job. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles challenge. Good luck!

    SvarSlett
  2. Really great card!!! Love it!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Karen's Doodles this time... nice to see you've used a Karen's Doodles Digi!!!
    Good luck...

    SvarSlett
  3. Så stilig kort og et herlig motiv som passer perfekt!
    Takk for at du deltar hos Karen`s Doodles og lykke til!

    Klem,Kari :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Gratulerer så mye med velfortjent seier! Så kult motiv, det må jeg nesten få tak i også :-) Kjempeflott fargelegging, og som vanlig utsøkte detaljer!

    Klem :-)

    SvarSlett
  5. fab card, thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles :)

    SvarSlett