A tag hidden behind the image. The branches are a MS punch.
The inside. Textstamp from Stempelglede.
And the back. The punching shows a bit better here.
Closeup to show the shaker-effect, using tiny, pink and mint beads. The mint-coloured roses are white roses coloured with distress stain - broken china and glimmermist - pearl. The butterflies are a magnolia-die, while the small butterflies inside is a MS punch.
The sentiment is stamped on Vellum.
Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* All sorts challenge - shaker card
* Sentimental sundays - card for kids
* Sketchy colors - mint, pink and white
* Nordsalten - flower power
* Little darlings challenge - flower power