fredag 22. mars 2013

Saturated Canary

WooHoo! Easter-break! Just came home from work, and I have a week off! I hope I'll get some crafting done :)

Here's a card I made this week, using the Maja Design March Mood Board:


I used the beautiful Maja Design papers, and an image from Saturated Canary, coloured with distress inks.




Edit:
WoooHooo!! I won the march Mood Board over at Maja Design with this card! A paperpad with the newest, gooorgeous design paper is on its way. I can hardly wait! yay!

Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Saturated Canary - Read All About It
* Sentimental Sundays - Anything goes

4 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous! Fabulous design inside and out and adorable image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow what an amazing card, love all of your detail, its wonderful, thanks for joinign us at saturated canary big huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi sweetie, your creation is absolutely gorgeous,thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time huggles Pops x x x

    SvarSlett
  4. This is stunning I love what you have done thanks for playing at SC hugs Rebekah xx

    SvarSlett