onsdag 31. juli 2013

Fussy & Fancy Friday CHallenge #94

Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge har sin utfordring nr. 94 gående nå. Jeg glemte helt å lage bidraget mitt! Så jeg er ganske sent ute, men her er mitt bidrag til utfordringen "More than one fold" :)

Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge has its challenge #94 going now. I totally forgot to make my card! So, I'm pretty late, but here's my card  for the challenge "More than one fold" :)

Jeg har laget en eske med easelcard på toppen. Som base har jeg brukt en Go Kreate - die.

I've made a box with an easelcard on the top. I've used a Go Kreate-die as cardbase.



Tilda from the newest collection. I've used frantage on the anchor, and glued on some shells.

Tilda is coloured with ProMarkers. The border is made with a Martha Stewart punch.


Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Passion for ProMarkers - summertime blues (I've used blue and brown)
* Magnolia Down Under - Your favourite things. My favourite things is flowers and dies. Two things I really struggle without!
* The Ribbon Girl - Magnolia only challenge - Use lace
* Inky Chicks - summer colours
*Midweek Magnolias - fancy folds

11 kommentarer:

  1. A really beautiful easel card/box with so many pretty details! Thanks for joining us for our colour challenge at Passion for Promarkers xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous easel box card Elin :-) xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card - love the blue tones and all of the sweet embellishments... Wonderful!
    Have a nice day, Elin! :)

    SvarSlett
  4. This is stunning, Elin! Fab colouring of that sweet Tilda, pretty papers and gorgeous embellishments! Just lovely!
    Thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    SvarSlett
  5. OMG! This is stunning! I am loving every single detail of it, it is absolutely gorgeous. The coloring is amazing! Hugs, Ivonne

    SvarSlett
  6. This is totally and utterly gorgeous! Love your design - WOWsers.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    SvarSlett
  7. Oh my life, I just love this! I cannot wait to get my hands on this collection - I always love Magnolia's Summer stamps and you did an amazing job with this. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with Midweek Magnolias :o) x

    SvarSlett
  8. WOW........I'm not sure what else to say other than WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
    Thanks for joining us girlies over at Midweek Magnolia's, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvarSlett
  9. Helt nydelig! Vakre detaljer og utrolig flott fargelegging. Lekkert design på esken også. For en gave! Takk for at du deler med oss i Midweek Magnolias! Klem, Elizabeht x

    SvarSlett
  10. This is fabulous sweetie! Thanks for sharing at midweek magnolias hugs Rebekah xx

    SvarSlett
  11. Fy fillern Elin, dette var lekkert!
    Ramlet tilfeldigvis innom her igjen, og måtte bare kommentere på dette for dette var bare noe av det flotteste jeg har sett på lenge ♥♥♥
    Ha en flott dag
    Klem fra Jill

    SvarSlett