fredag 23. august 2013

Fussy & Fancy Frida Challenges #94

Finally weekend! And you know what friday means... (at least every other friday) - a new challenge over at Fussy & Fancy!

This forthnight the challenge is "Back to school"! Very appropriate as my kids went back to school this week :)

This forthnight I've made a school timetable for my oldest daughter, for her to hang on her wall. I've also used some kind of cork-sheet with adhesives on the back, so she can hang up info from school, pictures or other things.

I coloured up two cool Kenny K - images with my ProMarkers to go with it :)



2 kommentarer:

  1. WoW! Your project is fabulous, I am sure your daughter will love it! Love the beautiful images and the amazing coloring. Hugs, Ivonne

    SvarSlett
  2. Fantastic project. I love papers and Kenny's Kay !!
    Nathalie xx

    SvarSlett