fredag 18. oktober 2013

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #100!!

Today it's time for the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge #100! And the theme is a nice and easy one - celebration!

I've made a card for my daughters birthday, since her birthday is today! Imagine - 15 years since she was born. It doesn't seem that long ago... :o


I've coloured this beautiful Saturated Canary image with my ProMarkers and actually, my first set of Copics!!! The brown colours are copics, and my first attempt using them. I do think that Copics have some nice shades that ProMarkers doesn't have. I love the fact that they can be combined :) The pink is ProMarker, but I forgot to write down the colours.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Elin! Your card is Gorgeous! Just look at all of those lovely flowers! Your blinged up bow and pretty lace look so very elegant! Happy Birthday to your daughter! They do grow so very quickly! She will absolutely LOVE this card!
    Big warm hugs, Sheryl

    SvarSlett
  2. Me again! I noticed that your card didn't post at F&F. All fixed! We wouldn't want our followers to miss this lovely card celebrating your daughters birthday! Enjoy your special day with her!
    Hugs

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card, Elin. Sweet image and beautifully coloured. Love the pink and brown colour combo--one of my faves. Wonderful layout. I bet your daughter loved this.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    SvarSlett
  4. Flott kort med nydelig fargelegging!
    :) Klem

    SvarSlett