Managed to put in a few hours of cardmaking this evening too. Ever since I bought the Stempelglede - vintage garden, I've meant to make a card using the lovely bird that came with it. Today I finally did.
6" x 6"
DPs from Pion
Staz-on - timber brown
Stempelglede - vintage garden
Spellbinder dies, flowers from Prima, pearls, swirl from Kaisercraft, pins from WOC, wooden spool from Maya Road, ribbon and lace from my local scrapbooking store, doily, frame from K&Company, cheesecloth, brads from Panduro. The spool and frame are painted with crackle paint - picket fence.
Challenges I'm entering my card in:
* Cupcake craft challenges - sewing box (the little wooden spool)
* CES challenge blog - swirls and pearls
* Card and Scrap - use ribbons
* Little darlings challenge - outside
* Bunny Zoe Crafts - shabby chic/vintage